Sunday, April 22, 2012

Snicker Apple Salad

With just three ingredients, this easy recipe is sure to be a hit! This Snicker Apple Salad is great for backyard barbeques, family gatherings, and other parties. It combines crisp apples and chewy snickers with fluffy cool whip for a refreshing treat. It’s so easy to make and it only took me about 15 minutes. Just chop up the apples and snickers and stir them into the cool whip. Let’s get started!


First, chop the apples and snickers into bite size pieces. You can decide how big or small you want them. For the snickers, I used minis and cut them into fourths (the picture is only halves, but I realized they were bigger than I preferred).


 Put the apple chunks in a large bowl and mix in the cool whip. Then add the snickers pieces and mix again. Viola! Snicker Apple Salad. (Keep refrigerated until ready to serve)


So far, I’m the only one who has eaten it (I just made it today) and I sure wouldn’t mind if it stayed that way… =)

Recipe:

Snicker Apple Salad

1 (8 oz.) container Cool Whip
2 apples
3 regular size Snickers candy bars

Chop up the apples and mix them with the Cool Whip. Next, chop up the Snickers and stir them in to the salad. Refrigerate until serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment